Basic Macaron Private Class
Time & Location
About The Event
Learn How to Make Macarons
Learn how to make macarons with Sandra owner of Sandra’s Macarons! In class, you will be guided through the history of the macaron and learn how to make your own batch of French Macarons. You will be able to take home assorted macarons we will make in class. I promise you will have fun and know how macarons are made!
• 2.5 Hours preparation and baking. A real hands on session!
• Up to 2 extra hours of room rent where you can bring your cake and have some time with your friends and family
• Theory of the Macaron
• Packet of original recipes
• Each participant will make her/his own macarons and take at least two dozen macarons home
• Drinks and snacks at the class
Private classes are $800 for up to 8 people. Option to expand to 12 for an additional $100 per person.
*Child Care available in building if needed $10/child for 3 hours. Have to know at least 2 weeks in advance.
Sandra will contact you to arrange date and time of your Private Class.
Our kitchen is conveniently located 10804 119 Street, Edmonton - minutes from Kingsway Mall!
Class registration online on the website or over the phone 587-879-1449.
Cancellation and date change policy: There are no refunds on classes, but if you need to change your date we require 2 weeks notice. You can book into a new date or take a class credit. If there are less than 2 weeks notice you can transfer your class to someone else or we can try and sell the spot. If we are unsuccessful there is no refund.
- Private Class (up to 8)$800$8000$0
- Additional Attendees$100$1000$0